Pages

Oct 29, 2013

Birthday Wishes to My Dear Sister



Photo taken at my bachelorette- will post more soon!

Today is also (always) special because it's the day my little sister came into the world. She went from being my human doll (age difference and my love of babies= I dressed her and took her everywhere), to one of my best friends.When she gave her speech at my wedding she said that I was the 'calm to her crazy'. Maybe that's true, but only because she is so awesome and full of life that I just step back and let her do her thing. There's no competing with her loud and infectious personality. If you know her, you know exactly what I mean. She is smart, spunky, beautiful, hilarious, creative and always energetic.
Laura Loo, I love you to the moon and back!
Happy Birthday!
Love, your big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)