Pages

May 25, 2013

Life Via Instagram- Catching Up (Beginning of May)







Still catching up here, yikes! So these first few photos were taken May 6th, the day after we got engaged. I took the boys I look after to the tulip festival and we had such a great time! The weather was great, the flowers were gorgeous and the boys had a great time running around playing tag and feeding the ducks with their friends. I wanted to stay all day! (Also can you believe that I took those tulip photos with my phone?! Man I love technology sometimes.)


That whole first week after we got engaged I was wired with excitement. I would wake up around 5:30/6am with the sunrise and be unable to get back to sleep. Too many thoughts buzzing in my head. So I would get ready for work early and head out to Starbucks for a drink and some downtime reading before work. It was actually very enjoyable. Necklace by Lisa Leonard.

 Cool Lime Refresher season is back- aka summer is almost here!


Such glorious weather that week! Many many days spent at the park with the kiddos. Necklace by Allora Handmade.


I am obsessed with lilacs. I could have sat under this tree inhaling their scent all day.


When the sky turns like this we leave the park immediately! Made for a good picture though.


I'm a dork, but getting to circle the "Bride" option on this form made me giddy;) We were shopping for the bridesmaid dresses. Found a really great style in the colour I wanted and so that's one major thing already off my list, wohoo!



After dress shopping my sister, girlfriends and I went to Kiwi Kraze- a frozen yogurt bar. It was amazing.


Like I said. Amazing! Mine is the one in the bottom middle- chocolate and strawberry frozen yogurts, coconut, peanut butter cups and chocolate and strawberry sauces. In hindsight the peanut butter cups didn't *exactly* go with the strawberry, but who cares, I love them.


My sister, the maid of honour, and I. Earrings and necklace by Lisa Leonard.


Saturday morning snuggles with Huck. Jewel was there too, just at the foot of them bed.


 Saturday evening by myself meant ordering one of my favourite pasta dishes from Boston Pizza, watching friends and organizing our room. Love nights like that from time to time.


Two weeks ago the "A Beautiful Mess" app came out for the I-Phone. Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess did such a fantastic job with it! I have been using it non-stop lately, I just love it!!


More fun with the app. This photo was taken on Mother's Day after a shopping trip to Ikea. I was putting together this trolley and Huck climbed in and claimed it for himself.

A rainy morning calls for a Chai latte. Necklace by Lisa Leonard. (One of my favourites!)

The last three weeks since we got engaged have been such a whirlwind, and so busy! But I hope you can tell from these pictures that I am having a lot of fun. More to come:) I'm linking up with Jeannett from Life Rearranged.



life rearranged





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)