Pages

May 27, 2013

Hello Monday



Hello Monday;

Hello lilacs in bloom that make me oh so very happy:)

Hello to feeling extra tired after a very busy, but fun weekend!

Hello to another jam packed week (I guess I'll be saying this from now until our wedding day!)

Hello to feeling excited to get started on some DIY projects for the wedding! (Picked up some supplies at Michael's over the weekend)

Hello to healthy eating again- we have been cutting out carbs during the week and have a cheat day on the weekend. It's going really well and I miss carbs less and less.

Hello everyday chores that have been piling up- our apartment needs some attention.

Hello movie dates, hot yoga class, and helping my sister move- all in the span of a few days.

Hello going through some of our engagement photos to pick out the one we'll use for our "Save the Date" cards!

Hello Monday, I've got so much to accomplish this week!

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)