Pages

Apr 9, 2013

Five Things



I've done a post like this before, this post was inspired by the lovely Casey Weigand.

Sharing Five things you may not know about me today:

1. I haven't dyed my hair in two years and I love my natural hair colour.

2. I am a terrible procrastinator. It's a tough habit for me to break.

3. I would live in dresses all summer if I could- ok maybe longer than that.

4. I cannot stand scary movies. Ben loves them. I am such a wimp that I usually have to leave the room if he is watching one.

5. I sometimes miss school. No for the exams/deadlines/papers aspect of it, but I miss learning. I would love to take more psychology and anthropology classes, they intrigued me the most. However, photography is one of my current passions and I am signing up for a class soon, I cannot wait!

And one bonus: I actually write all of my blog posts in a notebook first, because I love the physical act of writing. Explains why I love making lists so much;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)