Pages

Feb 28, 2013

Currently

Dreaming of: New York City- we're planning another trip soon...I hope!

Listening to: "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys- love her voice.

Reading: "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, "Bloom" by Kelle Hampton (for the second time) and "Two Kisses for Maddy" by Matt Logelin. Also just finished "Blog Wonderful" by Dana Fox on my Kobo. I know that's a lot at once, and normally I can't read more than one book at a time, but this is working for me- and I'm gaining so much inspiration from each book. Recommend all of them.

Wondering: If I can ever keep my kitchen consistently clean, why my kitten enjoys biting my earrings so much- ouch!

Eating: Way too many Cadbury Mini Eggs

Anticipating: My birthday, our anniversary, spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)