Pages

Jan 1, 2013

A Good Day

Last Friday was quiet. I watched episodes of "Giada at Home" all morning while blogging. The cats fell asleep beside me after they were a little misbehaved earlier in the morning- mostly the younger one of course;) I stayed in pyjamas until 1:30 in the afternoon and loved it. My parents came by in the afternoon to pick up my sister and I, and we went out for burgers and fries at a local diner. After I finally got to pick up my new polaroid camera. I am in love with it!!


    A pretty perfect morning in my opinion:)

 Going out with my family in my new striped shirt from the Gap- I have a stripe addiction.
                                  
My new typewriter - love!

 Current happy corners of my home.

   Friday lunch:)


How I spent my Friday night:)


Friday night found me home alone- Ben was with friends. It was my first slice of alone time my entire Christmas vacation. I quite enjoyed it! Movies, candles and picture editing were in order.

I should have been cleaning the apartment as well- Morgan, Dan and the kiddos came over the next morning for a visit (and to meet the kitten). I wound up putting that off and cleaning quite rapidly the next morning- that happens a lot;) We had already planned to spend New Years with them as well- I wish we could see each other this frequently all the time!

After such a busy week, it was nice to finally have some downtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)