Pages

Feb 27, 2012

Hello Monday


Hello feeling tired after staying up to watch the Oscars- Octavia Spencer deserved her win, loved Emma Stone's skit!




Hello colder temperatures all of a sudden...bring spring back!



Hello feeling the need for another cup of hot chocolate this morning, very comforting on a cold day!



Hello looking forward to March- my 25th birthday and our 6th anniversary in a few weeks!


Hello wanting to cook more and eat better, I'm sure I'll find some recipes on Pinterest;)


Hello needing to repaint and set up my art desk-let's hope this works!


Hello Monday, I hope this will be an equally productive and restful week!



I'm linking this post up with Lisa Leonard over at Lisa Leonard Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)