Pages

Nov 7, 2011

Hello Monday

Hello beautiful sunny weather

Hello daylight savings time and an extra hour of sleep :)

Hello lot's of play time outside

Hello lot's of DIY projects for this week (let's see if I actually get them done!)

Hello feeling sick despite a restful weekend

Hello Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate and pumpkin cream cheese muffin to make me feel better

Hello several loads of laundry to get through tonight

Hello feeling the need for a nap!

Hello making Christmas plans already :)

Hello Monday, I'm hoping for a quiet week!

I'm linking this post back to Lisa Leonard http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/hello-monday/hello-monday-link-up-9, where you can check out her Hello Monday post, I think it's a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)